Can I create multiple Galaxy accounts?
The account registration form and activation email include a terms of service statement.
- You ARE NOT allowed to create more than 1 account per Galaxy server.
- You ARE allowed to have accounts on different servers.
For example, you are allowed to have 1 account on Galaxy US, and another account on Galaxy EU, but never 2 accounts on the same Galaxy.
WARNING: Having multiple accounts is a violation of the terms of service, and may result in deletion of your accounts.
Need more disk space?
- Review your User -> Preferences -> Storage Dashboard to find and manage all of your data.
- Read about more ways to free up space in your account
- Contact the admins of your Galaxy server to ask about possibilities for temporarily increasing your quota.
- Forgot your password? You can request a reset link in on the login page.
- If you want to associate your account with a different email address, you can do so under User -> Preferences in the top menu bar.
- To start over with a new account, delete your existing account(s) first before creating your new account. This can be done in User -> Preferences menu in the top bar.