Importing a workflow using the search
- Click on Workflow in the top menu bar of Galaxy. You will see a list of all your workflows.
- Click on the galaxy-upload Import icon at the top-right of the screen
- On the new page, select the GA4GH servers tab, and configure the GA4GH Tool Registry Server (TRS) Workflow Search interface as follows:
- “TRS Server”: the TRS Server you want to search on (Dockstore or Workflowhub)
- Type in the search query
- Expand the correct workflow by clicking on it
- Select the version you would like to galaxy-upload import
The workflow will be imported to your list of workflows. Note that it will also carry a little green check mark next to its name, which indicates that this is an original workflow version imported from a TRS server. If you ever modify the workflow with Galaxy’s workflow editor, it will lose this indicator.