These workflows are associated with Metatranscriptomics analysis using microbiome RNA-seq data
To use these workflows in Galaxy you can either click the links to download the workflows, or you can right-click and copy the link to the workflow which can be used in the Galaxy form to import workflows.
Main Metatranscriptomics Analysis
Bérénice Batut, Pratik Jagtap, Subina Mehta, Ray Sajulga, Emma Leith, Praveen Kumar, Saskia Hiltemann, Paul Zierep
Last updated May 16, 2023
Launch in Tutorial Mode
Tests: ✅ Results: Not yet automated
flowchart TD 0["Input dataset"]; 1["Input dataset"]; 2["Workflow 1: Preprocessing"]; 3["Workflow 2: Community Profile"]; 4["Workflow 3: Functional Information"]; 0 -->|output| 2; 1 -->|output| 2; 2 -->|Cutadapt on input dataset(s): Read 1 Output| 3; 2 -->|Cutadapt on input dataset(s): Read 2 Output| 3; 2 -->|FASTQ interlacer pairs from input dataset(s)| 4; 3 -->|MetaPhlAn on input dataset(s): Predicted taxon relative abundances| 4;
Importing into GalaxyBelow are the instructions for importing these workflows directly into your Galaxy server of choice to start using them!
Hands-on: Importing a workflow
- Click on Workflow on the top menu bar of Galaxy. You will see a list of all your workflows.
- Click on galaxy-upload Import at the top-right of the screen
- Provide your workflow
- Option 1: Paste the URL of the workflow into the box labelled “Archived Workflow URL”
- Option 2: Upload the workflow file in the box labelled “Archived Workflow File”
- Click the Import workflow button
Below is a short video demonstrating how to import a workflow from GitHub using this procedure: