Import workflows from WorkflowHub
WorkflowHub is a workflow management system which allows workflows to be FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable), citable, have managed metadata profiles, and be openly available for review and analytics.
Warning: Make sure you are logged in!
Ensure that you are logged in into your Galaxy account!
- Click on the Workflow menu, located in the top bar.
- Click on the Import button, located in the right corner.
- In the section “Import a Workflow from Configured GA4GH Tool Registry Servers (e.g. Dockstore)”, click on Search form.
- In the TRS Server: workflowhub.eu menu you should type your query.
- Click on the desired workflow, and finally select the latest available version.
After that, the imported workflows will appear in the main workflow menu. In order to run the workflow, just need to click in the workflow-run Run workflow icon.
Below is a short video showing this uncomplicated procedure: